Personal Data Collected
When visiting this Web site you can use it without disclosing your identity or revealing any other personal information, however, when purchasing our products you may be required to provide limited personal or business data, such as, your name and e-mail address.
Use of Personal Data
Personal data will only be used for the purposes to improve the services that we provide to you through this Web site or to provide you with the business information that you may request from us. Furthermore, we may from time to time send emails for the purpose of informing Data Subjects and other persons related to Data Subjects, of any news or new services we may offer. Such communication will only be sent provided that MERA has received written and explicit consent from the persons concerned.
Transfer of Personal Data to Third Parties
We shall not sell or transfer such information in any other way to any third parties or entities not affiliated with MERA unless such disclosure is required by law, by enforcement agencies and regulatory authorities
Since before the purchase you can try our product for unlimited period of time if you claim a refund within 7 day of your purchase you may be refunded in full, excluding the cancellation fee.
The cancelation fee will be 20% of the full product price. The other 80% will be refunded in full.
Before the refund you need to deactivate the product purchased following "Deactivation" procedure the described below:
- Start the program and go to Help->About. When About window opens, press and hold Ctrl and then press D.
- This will popup a window which will ask you to deactivate FM. Click OK and it will show you deactivation code.
- Make a screenshot of deactivation code and send it to email@example.com.