Start FM. On the first FM screen just click Try button instead Register to start a free trial. The only the limitation in trial versions is that you can add up to 10 members. There are no other limitations.
On the next screen just enter the following:
Be sure to use lowercase letters.
Yes. If you already have registered version of fitness manager you can install all new versions completely free.
If you are registered user of Fitness manager you can always upgrade to the latest version. Please do not uninstall previous version because you could delete your database.
Installation of new version will not overwrite your database, but just in case before you begin, we recommend to backup your database. To do that go to your Fitness manager folder and simply copy file named "Fitnes.fdb" to some other other location on your hard disk or USB drive.
After that get the latest version from our website and install it on your computer.
If you want to reinstall Windows on your computer, to transfer FM license to new Windows installation you need to do the following:
1. First create backup of database and settings. To do that do the following: Go to Fitness Manager folder and find Fitnes.fdb and FitnessManager.ini. Copy those 2 files to USB drive or some other location.
2. After that you need to deactivate FM on old Windows.Deactivation means that FM cannot be used on that Windows installation anymore.Deactivation procedure you can find here: http://www.fitness-manager.net/faq#20
3. After Windows reinstallation, install Fitness Manager and copy Fitnes.fdb and FitnessManager.ini from backup into Fitness Manager folder.
4. After that go to this address to get serial number for new PC: http://www.fitness-manager.net/transfer-license/option1
If you want to transfer FM from your old computer to a new computer follow this procedure:
1. Install Fitness Manager on a new computer.
2. To transfer database and settings to a new computer do the following. On your old computer go to Fitness Manager folder and find Fitnes.fdb and FitnessManager.ini. Copy those 2 files to a new computer into Fitness Manager folder.
3. To transfer license on a new computer you must first deactivate FM on old computer. Deactivation means that FM cannot be used on that computer. Deactivation procedure you can find here: http://www.fitness-manager.net/faq#20. After that go to this address to get serial number for new PC: http://www.fitness-manager.net/transfer-license/option1
The same procedure applies also to upgrades from FM BASIC to FM PLUS DAC or from FM PLUS to FM PLUS DAC.
Deactivation means that FM cannot be used on that computer anymore. Here are the deactivation procedure steps:
1. Start Fitness Manager as administrator. To do that right click on Fitness Manager shortcut on your desktop and select Run as administrator in context menu options
2. Go to Help->About. When About window opens, hold Ctrl and then press D.
3. This will popup a window which will ask you to deactivate FM. Click OK and it will show you Deactivation code.
4. Make a screenshot of deactivation code and send it to us. Also send us FM ID from your new PC so when we check deactivation code we will send you a new serial number.
NOTE: If you want to deactivate a client license, before the steps described above you need to prepare the client for deactivation. You can see how to do that in How to deactivate client license
1. Install Fitness Manager on a new computer.
2. To transfer database just copy Fitnes.fdb from backup.
3. To transfer license on a new computer go to this address to get serial number for new PC: http://www.fitness-manager.
You need to know your old computer FM ID to transfer the license.
Yes, program supports work on multiple computers. For that you need to have LAN(Local area network).
To use Fitness manager on multiple computers sharing the same data, one computer should work as a server with database and all the other computers should work as clients.
You can find instructions how to set Server and Client computers here Server/Client manual
To open Automatic check-in window click on Automatic button on the main program window. Here members can do check-in using usb magnetic card reader, barcode scanner or they can enter their member ID using keyboard. When member ID is read, the program will search for an active package of the member and add new visit to that package. If the member in your fitness club has more than one active package then the program will show all active packages and member or program operator will have to select the right package from the list for which new visit is related.
Go to Tools->Options and find Member ID number section and select Free instead Automatically generated.
When Automatically generated is selected, Member ID-s are set automatically by program. You just set initial member ID number and the program will increment ID-s for each new member you add.
When Free is selected, you can enter Member ID by reading Member cards with barcode scanners or RFID readers or you can enter Member ID manualy.
There are 2 options for remote access over Internet:
1. Use software for remote access like Teamviewer or AnyDesk
For this option you need to have 2 computers in your gym. First computer should work as server and the second as client. After that you can use software like Teamviewer or AnyDesk to connect to the client computer in your gym from your home and work like you are there.
PROS: This option works faster because both computers work in local network
CONS: You need to to have the second computer in your gym (the client computer)
2. Use VPN
To have server/client connection you need all computers to be on the same network. So if you want remote access from your home PC first you need to connect home and gym computers through VPN. This way your home and gym computers will be on the same network. After that you can install FM on the home computer and set it to work as client.
PROS: You don't need the second computer with FM installed in your gym
CONS: This option works slower because data is transfered over Internet.
First install Fitness manager and then from the our download page download and start language editor.
In language editor go to File and click Open language folder. Find fitness manager folder on your PC and you will see the list of languages. Select one of the languages and click on duplicate to create a copy which you will use for translation. Rename it to whatever you want and you can start translating.
After you have finished, just save it. Start fitness manager and in Options select the translation you have made to check how it looks.
Just create a global member called Guest. After that, all packages and payments for non-members you can add to this guest member.
This means that the receipt with the same number already exists. Probably during testing you created ther receipt with this number.
To solve this just change the the last receipt number in Options. To do that go to Options -> Receipts and find Last receipt number or Last bill number. Change that number to be higher and click OK. The next receipt number will be generated by adding 1 to Last receipt number and the existing recipt number will be skipped.
Usually SC700 devices are sold with Pull SDK as default but FM supports only standalone SDK. If you have Pull SDK the problem with connecting to DAC occurs. That is why on our site is stated that in case SC700 you need standalone version.
The solution for this problem is to convert from Pull SDK version to Standalone SDK version. There is a simple procedure to do this which you can download from here: http://www.fitness-manager.
It consists of 2 files and instructions how to do this conversion.
For additional questions regarding this procedure please contact azahara.sanchez@
If you want check what has been done in your gym on a daily level on your home computer there are 2 options:
1. Every day your employees at the end of the day can send you fitnes.fdb file by email. This is FM database file which you can then copy to your home computer. This way you can use the latest data on your home computer.
2. You can connect remotely using software like teamviewer to one of your gym PC-s and use FM from that PC.
Yes, you can. You can prepare members list in excel and save it as CSV file. This CSV file you can import in Fitness Manager.
List must have 6 columns: memberid, surname, name, birthdate, address, gender (M or F). To save excel document as CSV click on Save as and then choose save as type CSV.
Go to Tools->Options and open Mail tab.
Choose Send Mail using Fitness manager option.
For Gmail use the following settings:
Email sender = Your gmail address
SMTP server = smtp.gmail.com
SMTP port = 587
SMTP username = Your gmail address
SMTP password = Your password
Enable SSL should be checked
Similar setting use for Yahoo account. The only difference is SMTP server = smtp.yahoo.com
One more thing, by default Gmail and Yahoo prevent sending email from unknown apps so you should change settings to enable Less secure app on order FM to be able to send email.
For Gmail you can do that here: https://myaccount.google.com/lesssecureapps
For Yahoo you can do that here: https://login.yahoo.com/account/security#less-secure-apps
Fitness Manager requires .NET 4.0 framework or higher to work.
If you have Internet connection on your computer .NET 4.0 framework will be installed during the setup process.
If you don't have Internet connection on the computer on which you want to install FM you can download it from this location: NET4.0 framework
If you are having problems installing .NET3.5 you can always install .NET4.0 or higher instead.
If you wish to install .NET framework 3.5 in windows 8 try these steps:
After this you should not have problems installing Fitness Manager in windows 8
Language editor is part of Fitness Manager that provides easy translation into any language or changing program labels to fit your needs better.
Earlier it was separate tool but from FM version 10.0.1 it is integral part of FM. To find it start FM and then go to Tools->Language editor.
If you got this message do the following:
If none of the reports is working and you get the message "An error occurred during local report processing", it probably means that ReportViewer is not installed correctly.
To fix this issue do the following:
1. First uninstall FM